We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Jeni. Taking our two cats to the vet is traumatic for all of us, so we decided to finally try a mobile vet. The online booking was wonderful and made the whole process very easy. Dr. Jeni was very knowledgable, kind, and funny-- we all loved her. It was--by far--the best bet experience we have ever had. They will get our business again-- worth every penny.
I had an appointment on Sunday at 10:00am. It was my first time using VetPronto. I had Dr. Jeni Goedken for our booking. A bit of background:
-the appointment was for my 7 year old tabby, Veer. -general checkup and vaccines.
-Veer is an adorable girl but my oh my is it hard to make her do ANYTHING if she doesn't want to.
-my baby girl is known to act out aggressively (claw/bite/more clawing) if she has to visit the vet.
- the entire trip to the vet, the whole checkup process, the drive back et. is all so STRESSFUL for both Veer and I (we have been known to shed a few tears here and there through the process). I feel terrible taking her to the vet because of the experience. Then enter VetPronto! -First off, having a reliable mobile vet = game changer.
- Dr. Jeni is the best! I am VERY protective of my baby girl and Dr. Jeni made us both feel like we just had a good friend over on a Sunday afternoon.
- she did not make the appointment feel rushed at all. Very very knowledgable. Spoke a great deal about details of any health care areas I had questions on.
- then the moment of amazement: while Veer is distracted with a treat, Dr. Jeni managed to finish up Veer's vaccines! Veer didn't even notice!! If you have difficult to handle cats, you would understand why this is such a huge deal!
- upon my request, she even managed to get my other cat in for an on-the-spot appointment while still at the house. Again, didn't feel rushed at all. Do your pet + yourself a huge favour and just use VetPronto forever. Seriously.
This was hands down my best vet experience. My cats get very nervous when the cat carriers come out and I once had an incident where my indoor cat escaped from her carrier in a parking lot and got stuck in someone's car's engine and the fire dept had to come help get her out... sooooo, I figured it was worth giving this service a try. I had Dr. Jeni and Tiffany and they were both absolutely amazing! First and foremost, I stupidly forgot the time of my appointment and was expecting them at 10 rather than 9 (when my appointment was). They had reached out a few times before I saw their calls and they didn't make me feel bad even in the slightest about my mistake. Secondly, they did everything to make sure that my cat was comfortable, he was very scared so they just talked with us for a few minutes until Matthew became a little more comfy. Dr. Jeni did a thorough but quick exam (I don't know how, but she's amazing!) She was able to get everything she needed as quickly as she could, keeping my cat's comfort as her top priority which was amazing. She was very thorough about what the next steps would be and how we will keep in touch over the next few weeks to monitor my cat's condition. Tiffany, Dr. Jeni's tech was amazing as well. She made sure that Matthew was comfortable and kept petting and comforting him throughout the procedure. While my cat was stressed out (because there were strangers in the house) he was treated so well that after they left he bounced back and became his normal cuddly cat self. I would highly recommend this service to everyone, it's SO worth it, especially if you have pets that are hard to travel with. Shout out to Dr. Jeni and Tiffany!!! I love them so much, I'm going to pick them to come check up on my other cats too. Beyond excellent service and care.